It is nearly graduation for hula school, and everyone needs to have a photograph with their parents, but Lilo currently has no parents. Along comes an experiment designed to make wishes, so Lilo decides to try to get Nani and David married by turning David into a nerd, which only irritates Nani. Now, Lilo must get David back to normal before Gantu uses up all of Wishy-Washy's wishes to take over the world.
- The two pigeons fighting over 267's pod make screeching noises instead of cooing sounds.
- When Wishy-Washy hugs Lilo, his pattern is further away from his tail.
- Moral: Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it.
- Nani claims that David is not a part of their ʻohana, which is false according to the original movie's epilogue. She could have meant family by blood, not heart.
- Lilo initially refused to have her photo taken with her current ʻohana, considering that three of her family members are aliens. However, Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley are shown in Lilo's graduation picture at the end of the episode, possibly as part of their masquerade.
- It is revealed that Gantu had a school year hologram, which is similar to a school yearbook; he was a member of an unknown football team and had a girlfriend named Cinta.
- According to Gantu, he let Cinta slip through his fingers due to his lust for power. He initially regretted it until after he saw Cinta in person and realized how awful her appearance and personality had become.