Experiment 610 was the 610th genetic experiment created by Jumba with Hämsterviel's funding. She was designed to use magic and reality-bending abilities to defeat and kidnap planetary leaders. 610 and the other first 624 experiments were deactivated and smuggled to Earth by Jumba during his mission to capture Experiment 626.
All of the experiment pods were released and scattered across the island of Kauai.
Witch is a purple bat/ghostlike experiment. The back of her head is shaped like a cone and curved at the bottom to resemble a witch's hat, while her ears are small bat wings. She also has two wide arms resembling flippers and dark blue eyes with eyelashes. Her stomach is light purple and her chest has a yellow heart. She has a continuous wisp-like tail instead of legs, similar to Phantasmo. Her witch-like hat has a pattern of purple and then light purple stripes. She also has a yellow "H" on her forehead, which is a product of Hämsterviel's transmutation process.
Powers and abilities
Witch was designed to have many supernatural abilities. Her powers include intangibility, animation, and various other reality-bending abilities. She is capable of possessing individuals and channeling her powers through their vessel. Once possessed, the victim is under Witch's complete control and also has her variety of abilities, such as animation, spontaneous generation, levitation, demonic transformation, and other forms of reality-bending abilities.
However, Witch can be forced out of her victim if she sees her reflection, much like how the evil creature Medusa was defeated in mythology.
AppearancesHämsterviel gained possession of Witch and reprogrammed her to be able to possess humans so as to enhance her abilities. Witch was sealed in a box and released when Yuna and Jessica opened it. She possessed Jessica afterwards and turned her into an evil witch. After a tough battle, Witch was surrounded with six mirrors, forcing her out of Jessica and into Jumba's capture container.
When Witch turns Jessica into an evil witch, Jessica's hair turns gray and her eyes turn light purple. She also wears an orange dress with a small black jacket, as well as black gloves with black boots.When Witch transforms Jessica into her demonic form, her hair has a little more twist. Her arms and legs grow purple fur with claws. She now wears the black dress with an extra red skirt. This time, she grows a tail and bat-like wings. There is also a red color around her eyes.
In "Shogun", it is shown that Witch was dehydrated back into an experiment pod and locked in Jumba's vault.
It is unknown if she was reactivated and was given her one true place by Stitch or Yuna or stayed dehydrated in Jumba's vault.
- Witch is one of the rare experiments to not have black eyes like most experiments, having dark blue eyes instead. Interestingly, she shares this trait with Bonnie, Tickle-Tummy, and Welco, three other female experiments.
- Witch is also one of the few experiments with visible irises. However, she was entirely under Hämsterviel's control in her appearance. Since other experiments under Hämsterviel's possession in the anime tend to have their eyes diluted to show irises and/or sclerae, it is unknown whether or not Witch's own irises being visible is a result of Hämsterviel controlling her or if it's a natural part of her appearance.
- Witch, Phantasmo, Fudgy, Remmy, and Tickle-Tummy are the only known experiments to have arms but no legs.
- Interestingly, excluding Fudgy, all of these experiments are capable of levitation. Remmy is always seen levitating. Phantasmo and Witch primarily levitate but often possess objects or living beings to move by other means. Tickle-Tummy is also able to levitate, but has been seen bouncing as well.
- Witch, Phantasmo, and Glitch are all capable of possession, albeit in different capacities: Witch can possess living beings, Phantasmo can possess any inanimate object, and Glitch possesses technology.
- Witch's pod color is green.
- According to Jumba, Witch is the only experiment that can perform magic (witchcraft).