"Witless for the Prosecution" is the thirty-third episode of Bonkers. Although it is actually the 43rd episode in Chronological order.
Miranda can testify against publisher Lilith DuPrave at her counterfeiting trial. So, she hides out in Bonkers' house until the trial. So, Bonkers and his friends decide to annoy her by smothering her with attention.
- The shot of Miranda turning off the cartoon clock is used in the opening.
- The title of this episode is a reference to the 1957 film, Witness for the Prosecution.
- Before the second act end, Mr. Black-and-blue says "Hasta la vista, baby", the ironic line from Terminator II: Judgement Day.
- During the next one, Miranda says "I'll be back" from the 1984 original.
- Bonkers mentions Flounder at one point, and then points out "but he's in another series".