"Wizards vs. Vampires on Waverly Place" is the forty-seventh episode overall and the twenty-sixth episode of the second season in Wizards of Waverly Place.
When a new sandwich shop (the Late Nite Bite) opens in Waverly Place, Justin falls in love with the owner's daughter, Juliet Van Heusen. But when the Russos finds out that they are vampires both parents say they can't date. Meanwhile, Alex tries to get rid of Max because of his annoying impressions and tries to send him to an underwater camp for the summer, but her plan blows up when Justin finally tells his parents about him and Juliet. In the end, both parents allow their children to date each other again.
- Vampires (monsters)
- Andrew Michael Davies as Alternate Justin, Mary K. DeVault as Mary, and Jim Giordano as Marvin
- Bridgit Mendler as Juliet Van Heusen
- Anne Ramsay as Cindy Van Heusen
- JD Cullum as Alucard Van Heusen
- The version available on iTunes has scenes deleted from the episode, such as Max's Jack Nicholson, Dr. Evil and Jerry Seinfeld impersonations, or when Juliet complains about her not dating Justin. When this episode was broadcast on Disney Channel Middle East, this episode had some scenes deleted and as a result, the running time of the episode was 23 minutes instead of 38 minutes. In the episode "Future Harper", the future version of Harper (played by Rachel Dratch) mentions saving a girl named Juliet. Also for a couple of Season 1 episodes you can see The Late Night Bight in the background.