The World Showcase is a section of Epcot that consists of 11 pavilions, each themed to a different country. The pavilions are situated around the World Showcase Lagoon.
- Gran Fiesta Tour (Mexico)
- Reflections of China (China)
- O Canada (Canada)
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure
- The American Adventure (USA)
- Impressions de France (France)
- Frozen Ever After (Norway)
- Ratatouille: L'Aventure Totalement Toquèe de Rèmy (upcoming) (France)
- El Rio del Tiempo (Mexico)
- Wonders of China (China)
- Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure
- Maelstrom (Norway)
The International Gateway, located between the France and United Kingdom pavilions, serves as an alternate entrance into the park. Guests staying at the resorts near the park and guests coming from Disney's Hollywood Studios can access this gate by walkway or by boat.
Originally, a Russian Pavilion and a Sweden Pavilion would have been placed in World Showcase. The Russian Pavilion would use the Kremlin as its main attraction while the Swedish Pavilion would have a Matterhorn Bobsleds clone. Concepts for these pavilions still exist.