The X-Buggy is a red dune buggy that appears in Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It once belonged to Nani at some point until it was restored and converted by Jumba to become Lilo and Stitch's main transportation in their mission to capture Experiments.
The basic appearance of the X-Buggy strongly resembles a Meyers Manx dune buggy.
- Container Holder: A hatch located at the back of the buggy which is capable of holding experiment containers in place for easy transport.
- Turbo: A large hidden thruster allowing for the buggy to exceed its standard speed limit.
- Drill: Only seen when attempting to capture Richter, the buggy is transformed into a giant drill to gain easy access to the tunnel where Richter hid.
- Flight Mode: Seen in multiple episodes, the buggy is able to hide its wheels, expose hidden wings, and use its turbo to become an aircraft.
- Amphibious Mode: Seen in the episode "Splodyhead", the buggy is capable of retracting its tires and speeding through the water with a hidden motor in the trunk. Upon returning to a land source, the tires are revealed once more to continue any expeditions on other islands.