Lilo's idea for an alien invasion alarm to improve the hula school is rejected, so she tries to write a letter to the mayor about it. Meanwhile, a loud, sonic-blasting experiment causes Stitch to temporarily lose his hearing, so earless Pleakley is given the job of capturing Yaarp himself. While Pleakley is off looking for Yaarp, Gantu captures Stitch and will not let him free without a trade.
- Moral: Even small people can have big voices.
- This episode emphasizes the humans' blindness to the aliens, as nobody (except for Nani, David, and Cobra) believes Lilo about the aliens, even though they are in plain sight.
- At one point, Lilo makes a suggestion to meet with Gantu at the old lighthouse, like in Stitch! The Movie.
- Gantu mispronounces the word "aloha" when he attempts to make off with Yaarp.
- The slow-motion scene where Stitch uses Gantu's plasma blast to break free from his shackles is a reference to the popular 1999 sci-fi movie, The Matrix.