"Yada Yada Berries" is the first segment of the sixty-first episode of Star vs. the Forces of Evil. It premiered on March 24, 2019 alongside "Down by the River", and is the first segment of the fifth episode in the fourth season.
Eclipsa is holding a monster breakfast for her people, but is upset when Manfred serves the monsters' food to them in dog bowls and demands that he take it back along with her own food. To spite her, Manfred eats her breakfast and gets turned to stone. Eclipsa, Star and Marco are horrified and Glossaryck explains to them about the Yada Yada Berries which when eaten, turns the consumer into stone. Glossaryck himself is immune as he is made of magic and describes them as actually being delicious. Realizing that somebody was trying to poison Eclipsa, Star makes it her mission to find the culprit and forces Marco to come along with her on her mission.
They head to the assassin's guild where a still reforming Rastacore tells them that fellow assassin Babs did not come into work that morning. They go to her and discover that she was hired for the job, but was unable to on the account of getting pink eye. She directs them to Apothecary Sherry who sells Yada Yada Berries. They learn that she only sold the berries to Ruben, a chameleon. Star and Marco head to Ruben's house and he confesses that he did it because he was forced to eat on the floor, despite the fact that Eclipsa did not want him and the other monsters to. Realizing that his confession does not line up with the events, they let him go.
Star and Marco head back to Sherry to get a confession and she instead "yada yadad" herself from revealing anything. They find her receipts listing all her customers and without any option arrests every single one. Star begs that the Mewmans confess who the culprit is, but Eclipsa enters and lets them all go. Despite this, the Mewmans refuse to thank or forgive her as they still think she is troublesome. Eclipsa pulls Star aside and tells her that not everyone is going to like her, but that she will earn their trust over time.
- Eden Sher as Star Butterfly
- Adam McArthur as Marco Diaz
- Esmé Bianco as Eclipsa Butterfly
- Keith David as Glossaryck
- Chris Tergliafera as Rastacore
- Lennon Parham as Apothecary Sherry
- Jonny Rees as Manfred
- Glossaryck, being magical, is immune to yada yada berries.
- Marco's line "Looks like we got a real mystery on our hands" may be a reference to a similar line commonly spoken by Fred Jones in the Scooby-Doo franchise.
- Babs' love of cats may possibly be a reference to the Assassin's Creed franchise and their association with eagles.
- May 10, 2019 (Southeast Asia)