In this film, Kirk Cameron plays a dog psychiatrist who is famous for literally being able to read dog's minds. At the beginning of the movie, the character no longer retains this ability, but is nonetheless hired by an estate to use his gifts with the titular lucky dog, the heir to his recently deceased master's fortune. Throughout the course of the film, Cameron's character regains his ability to read the mind of the dog and uses this ability to discover the truth behind the former master's demise. But, he not only gains the ability to read the mind of the dog, as he can now actually turn into the dog, such as Norman Bates in Pyscho. He earns the murder's name, one of his rich relatives.
- Kirk Cameron - Jack Morgan. The protagonist.
- Chelsea Noble - Alyson Kent. The deuteragonist.
- John de Lancie - Lyle Windsor. The main antagonist of the film.
- Christine Healy - Margaret Windsor. The secondary antagonist of the film.
- Granville Van Dusen - Mr. Fister
- Christine Cavanaugh - Bernice
- Hansford Rowe - Mr. Windsor
- Jane Carr - Maid
- Taylor Negron - Reuben Windsor. The other secondary antagonist of the film.
- James Avery - Calvin Bridges
- Tom McCleister - Mr Mooney
- Myra Turley - Mrs. Mooney
- Patricia Belcher - Judge Tanner
- Jillian Berard - Nicole Tyler
- Kristopher Logan - Delivery Man
- David Higlen - Furniture Mover
- Mary Pat Gleason - Cook
- Rick Fitts - Detective
- Susie Coelhon - Reporter
- Mitchell Edmonds - Furniture Salesman
- John Webber - Security Guard
- Bogus - Lucky
In 1998, the original song Togetherness was nominated for a Primetime Emmy for Outstanding Music and Lyrics, David Michael Frank (composer) and Todd Smallwood (lyricist).
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page You Lucky Dog. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|