Zeke and Luther is an American sitcom shown in Disney XD about two best friends setting their sights on becoming the world's greatest skateboarders. The show stars Hutch Dano, Adam Hicks, Daniel Curtis Lee, and Ryan Newman (main season 1-2, recurring season 3). The show is set in the northern part of Gilroy, California, specifically in the fictional area of Pacific Terrace, which is stated frequently throughout the series. Gilroy was also mentioned occasionally in the Disney Channel series Even Stevens, which was also created by the show's co-creator Matt Dearborn. The episode "Bros Go Pro" was made available to download for free on iTunes in the beginning of June, two weeks before the show's television premiere. The series premiered on June 15, 2009 in the United States.
On August 2, 2010, it was announced that Zeke and Luther has been renewed for a third season which premiered on February 28, 2011. On June 18, 2011, in an interview with Deadline.com, Matt Dearborn confirmed that the show's third season would be the final season. The show is currently Disney XD's longest running original series and first to make it to a third season. The one-hour (two-part) series finale ("There's No Business Like Bro Business") aired on April 2, 2012.
- Ezekiel "Zeke" Falcone - Zeke was born in Japan, as revealed in episode "Head of Skate". He was born on January 7, 1995, as revealed in "Not My Sister's Keeper" and lives at 4920 Eisenhower Drive, Gilroy. He is the smarter of the two, but still he is a C- student and only got an A+ once in the episode, "Board in Class". His biggest weakness however is his crush on Olivia Masterson, his neighbor from across the street, but later on in the series does not really care for girls much and thinks that the only "perfect girl", is his skateboard, as he says in episode "Double Crush." His last name is revealed to be Falcone in the episode "The Bro List". He is the older but shorter one of the two being 6'. As of mid-season 2 and 3 he and Luther become sponsored by Riot Skates. He is played by Hutch Dano.
- Luthisour "Luther" Jerome Waffles - Luther was born in Don's Donuts, as revealed in the episode "Head of Skate". He was born on February 29, 1996, as revealed in the episode "Luther Turns 4". (Although it wasn't premiered on leap year, it was intended in that episode, for the day being February 29, 1996) Best friends to Zeke, cup stacking champion, he can be a bit of an airhead sometimes and is an excessive gamer. He also used to have an armpit hair named Gordon. He adopted a rat that "Jumpsuit" Johnson captured, and named it Lucky. Lucky is both his pet and good luck charm. Luther is also a C- student in class but in the episode "Summer School", Luther gets an A+ by filling in the circles on his ScanTron test sheet in such a way that it resembles a T-Rex. He is the younger but taller one being 6'2. He and Zeke become sponsored by Riot Skates as of mid-season 2. He is played by Adam Hicks.
- Kornelius "Kojo" Jonesworth - Kojo is kind of a friend to Zeke and Luther but also a rival for the reputation of best skater in town. In the beginning of the series he disliked Zeke and Luther equally and referred to them as losers but later on they worked it out. He is full of himself to the point of him having his own calender. He is sponsored by "Dastardly Skate". Kojo also calls his girlfriends "female ladies". It is revealed in episode "Luck Be a Rodent Tonight", that his mother's name is Nancy. He also thinks he is a better skater than both Zeke and Luther. When something goes well for him he will usually say "Watch out!", and then attempts to slap his buttocks. Kojo had a crush on Zeke's cousin Mia. However, since Mia only stayed in Gilroy for a few days, he dated an extremely tall (yet pleasant and helpful) blonde model in the episode "Daredevils". As revealed in the episode "Kojo's BFF", Kojo is a big fan of turkey jerky. He is played by Daniel Curtis Lee.
- Ginger Falcone (main seasons 1-2; recurring season 3) - Ginger is Zeke's younger sister and the main antagonist of the series. In the episode "Bros Go Pro", she uses the boys to make money. She is a bit smart, but constantly looks for ways to torture Zeke, like telling Olivia he likes her and ratting Zeke and Luther out when they hid in episode "Bros Go Pro". She also has a habit for making stands such as a falafel stand in the pilot episode and a lemonade stand in the episode "Bros Go Pro". She stresses personal hygiene and having a clean and sanitary surrounding as seen in the episode "Robo-Luth" She's also an accomplished flutist as shown in episode "Skate Camp". She is played by Ryan Newman.
- Oswald "Ozzie" Kepphart - Ozzie is a local power walker, caterpillar enthusiast. He used to hate skateboarding but became a part-time skater, the first sport he did not quit after a day. He occasionally sticks his butt out as a rude gesture, which annoys Luther. When he skates he flaps his arms as if he's attempting to fly. He is played by Nate Hartley.
- Donald "Don" Donaldson - Don is the owner and proprietor of Don's Donuts, Zeke and Luther's favorite hangout. In the episode "Luther Leads", Luther called Don a donuthead because he finally realized that he is the only one that works at Don's Donuts and also realized that he's always employee of the month every month (because he's the only one who works at Don's Donuts.) But in the second season he remodels his shop and hires more workers. He also has a twin brother, Ronald, who was mayor of Gilroy as revealed in episode "Head of Skate". He is played by David Ury.
- Dorothy Joanne "Nana" Waffles - Nana lives in an apartment with her husband Carl. She often inspires Luther because he does not want to disappoint her loft view of him, and the boys often come to her aid when she's in trouble. She is played by Marianne Muellerleile.
- Lisa Grubner - Lisa is a young, geeky girl who has an overwhelming crush on Zeke. She lives in a pink dollhouse in her parents' driveway and is an avid flutist and tumbler. Her first appearance was in the episode "Donut Jockey". She is played by Abigail Mavity.
- Deputy Dingle - Dingle is a bumbling police officer who's always onto Zeke and Luther's shenanigans, but is easily bribed by turkey jerky as seen in "Bro, Where's Our Car?". He is played by Scott Beehner.
- Reginald "Jumpsuit" Johnson - Zeke and Luther's cranky ex-astronaut neighbor who commonly throws away old space stuff in the trash and has a gravity simulator in his garage. His nickname is because of the fact that he wears a jumpsuit every day. He once called Luther a menace but made no comment about Zeke. However, it is more probable that he despises Zeke more than Luther. He is played by Lawrence Mandley.
- Dale Davis - Dale is a local television news reporter always on the scene of a big event. He is played by Ron Fassler.
- Monica Lopez - Monica is Kojo's on-and-off cheerleader girlfriend. She also appears in the episode "Bro, Where's Our Car?" as a Junior Miss Gilroy candidate who, alongside Bridget, is taken to the beach by Zeke and Luther in an attempt to woo them. She is played by Tristin Mays.
- Poochie McGruder (seasons 1-2) - Poochie is Ginger's friend who helps her to prank Zeke. She is weird, likes clapping at anything Ginger says or does, and her catchphrase is "Yay!". She is played by Lily Jackson.
- Olivia Masterson (season 1) - Olivia was formerly the olive girl for the "Langley Olives" company, she was once Zeke's next door neighbor and crush. She tried designing him a skater look in episode "Cape Fear" but only for it to fail, mainly to a large cape that became a safety hazard. It is noted that she has a crush on Zeke. She did not know if he liked her until he liked her in episode "Adventure Boy". She is said to like brave guys. She is played by Juliet Holland-Rose.
- Garrett "Stinky Cast" Delfino (seasons 1-2) - Garrett is a local boy camera man who constantly wears the same sleeveless white shirts, jean shorts and trademark cast. He's Zeke and Luther's camera guy. He has the hugest crush on Ginger which Zeke uses as leverage to pay for Stinky Cast's videos. He had his cast removed in the episode "The Big Red Stacking Machine" which he was upset about due to losing his trademark. He then proceeded to try to injure himself to get a new cast and succeeded, thus restoring his name. He is played by Andy Pessoa.
- Kirby Cheddar (seasons 1-2) - He lives near Zeke and Luther. He plays the airdrums and the trombone. His mother is very overprotective. He is played by David Gore.
- Charlie and Doyce Plunk (entire run and seasons 1-2, respectively) - Charlie and Doyce are brothers that are always ready to give Zeke and Luther a hard time. They are played by Reid Ewing and Chris Zylka, respectively.
- Roy Waffles (seasons 2-3) - Roy is Luther's younger and rarely mentioned brother. He is obsessed with playing video games and stays in his room so much that he didn't even know what the sun was when Zeke and Luther took him outside. When someone takes his video game away from him, he gets "Roy Rage" and becomes super strong, allowing him to bend metal bars and lift a car. He has appeared in the episodes "Little Bro, Big Trouble" and "Sibling Rivalries". He is played by Davis Cleveland.
- Dr. Ricardo (seasons 2-3) - Dr. Ricardo is a doctor that Zeke and Luther regularly visit who sometimes doesn't give the best prescriptions. He is played by Carlos Lacámara.
- Eddie Coletti (season 3) - Eddie is the owner of Riot Skates, the company that Zeke and Luther are sponsored by. He is known to have a major sweating problem. He is played by Paul Tei.
- Bridget (season 3) - Bridget is a waitress at a Don's Donuts and Luther's love interest. She is a common-sense person surrounded by crazy characters. She is played by Claudia Lee.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia page Zeke and Luther. The list of authors can be seen in the . Text from Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.|