|| "Even miracles take a little time."
To prevent speculation, please add reliable sources to the unreleased media. Any information that is not backed up by citations may be removed.
Thank you and have a magical day!
Zombies 3 (stylized as Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 3) is an upcoming Disney+ Original Movie, which is a sequel to the 2020 film, Zombies 2, and the third and final installment of the Zombies trilogy. It will premiere on July 15, 2022 on Disney+.
It’s Zed and Addison’s final year at Seabrook and things are better than ever. The town has finally accepted monsters as a part of Seabrook and has become a safe haven for monsters and humans alike. Zed is on the cusp of receiving a football scholarship and becoming the first Zombie to ever attend college (and he’s excited to join Addison who has already been admitted). Addison is excited to mark the opening of the town’s brand new “cheer pavilion” by inviting cheer teams from all over the world to compete in an “international cheer-off.” However, the town is shocked by the arrival of a new group of intergalactic outsiders - Aliens, who show up to compete in the cheer-off. Though they begrudgingly allow the Aliens to stay for the competition - the monsters and humans of Seabrook grow suspicious when they discover that the Aliens may be looking for more than a friendly competition.
- Milo Manheim as Zed Necrodopolis
- Meg Donnelly as Addison Wells
- Chandler Kinney as Willa Lykensen
- Pearce Joza as Wyatt Lykensen
- Ariel Martin as Wynter Barkowitz
- Trevor Tordjman as Bucky Buchanan
- Kylee Russell as Eliza Zambi
- Carla Jeffery as Bree
- James Godfrey as Bonzo
- Kingston Foster as Zoey Necrodopolis
- RuPaul as the Mothership, a "comedically passive-aggressive UFO" that brings the Aliens to Earth.
- Matt Cornett as A-Lan
- Kyra Tantao as A-Li
- Terry Hu as A-Spen
- Emilia McCarthy as Lacey
- Jasmine Reneé Thomas as Stacey
- Noah Zulfikar as Jacey
- Marie Ward as Missy Wells
- Paul Hopkins as Dale Wells
- Naomi Snieckus as Principal Lee
- Tony Nappo as Zevon Necrodopolis
- Mellanie Hubert as Tori
On May 20, 2022 alongside that announcement of the release date, it was announced that RuPaul Charles joined the cast as "the Mothership," which is "a comedically passive-aggressive UFO that brings the aliens to earth."
- This is the sixth franchise from Disney Channel Original Movies to receive a third installment, following Zenon: Z3, Halloweentown High, The Cheetah Girls: One World, High School Musical 3: Senior Year (theatrical release), and Descendants 3.
- The films working title was "Out of this World", referencing the alien characters.
- This is the first and only movie in the Zombies franchise to be solely released on Disney+ instead of the regular Disney Channel.
- Also, this also be the third non-DCOM film that its prequels were DCOMs, after High School Musical 3: Senior Year (theatrical; the first two movies in the franchise were DCOMs) and Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe (Disney+; the previous film in the franchise, Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, was a DCOM).
- There will be eight new songs and accompanying dance numbers, including a new rendition of Zed Necrodopolis and Addison Wells's popular duet "Someday."
- This will be the second Disney Channel Original Movie to be produced in the 2.39:1 aspect ratio following Zombies 2.
- This is the first Disney Channel Original Movie to feature a non-binary character (A-Spen).
- The first teaser played during the premiere of Under Wraps in 2021.
- The movie is a follow-up to the stinger of Zombies 2, when Addison spotted a meteor outside her window and her hair glowed blue like it.
- This is the only movie in the Zombies trilogy to not be released in February.
- This is the only movie to be released in the summer.
- Meg Donnelly, who plays Addison Wells posted a video on Instagram of her and the cast members doing the choreography to You Ain’t Seen Nothin' from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series on set the day the song was released. One of the cast members, Matt Cornett, will be playing A-Lan plays E.J. Caswell in High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.
- This is Matt Cornett's second project with Disney.
- Kylee Russell, who plays Eliza, was pregnant while filming most of this movie. She gave birth on July 10, 2021 right before they were finished filming in late July of 2021.
- JULY 15th! 💙
- Zombies 3 - DMED
- "‘Zombies 3’: Disney Channel Digs Up Second Sequel; Meg Donnelly & Milo Manheim Return As Franchise Goes Intergalactic;". https://deadline.com/. Retrieved on 2021-03-22.
- RuPaul joins Disney's Zombies 3 movie as the mother of all alien spaceships
- ‘Zombies 3’: Matt Cornett, Kyra Tantao, Terry Hu Join Disney Channel Movie – Deadline
- Zombies 3 Cast takes on HSMTMTS' "You Ain't Seen Nothin'", Choreo Video
- Kylie's post about her baby