Zora is quickly labeled "the weird one", and it usually stands true. Quirky as she may be, she's also been seen to have some brains in her head. She uses that brains to get even with other cast members. More than her fellow cast members, certainly. She opts to work in the background mostly, but when she is in front she makes her presence known - showing she's not shy in the least, but rather she chooses to keep her actions under wraps. She can play the violin and is often in the valve in Sonny and Tawni's dressing room. Zora is shown to be a very sneaky girl, but a little caring. She is part of the Blossom Scouts, and puts her knowledge of first aid into action, she's not above using manipulation to encourage people to buy her cookies. Zora hates Dakota and always calls her evil and also always attempts to fight her. Zora also host a celebrity prank show called "Celebrity Practical Joke'D". She successful pranked Chad by glueing his feet to the floor, fulling his convertible with elephant manure and glueing his face to the window. She fell in love in the episode "Sonny With a 100% Chance of Meddling". She used to be a fan of Mackenzie Falls. In the episode "Sonny With a Grant" Zora was absent because she went home to Portland, Oregon which shows she was born there before she came to California to arrive at So Random!
Sketch Characters in So Random!
- Zora appears the least in the sketches of all cast members of So Random!.
- Toilet was a toilet in an unseen "Barf Sketch" mentioned in the season one episode, "Sketchy Beginnings"
- M.C. Buzzkill was a bee in Sonny's sketch "One Bad Bee" in the first episode "Sketchy Beginnings".
- Static Electrica was one of the loser heroes in the sketch "Loser Force Five" in the season 1 episode "Sonny at the Falls".
- Pia was a contestant in the sketch "So You Think You Can PP Dance?" in the season 1 episode "You've Got Fan Mail".
- Monkey was the wicked witch's assistant in the sketch "Wicked Witch of the Web" in the season 1 episode "Poll'd Apart".
- Sally Jenson was a kid lawyer in the sketch "Sally Jenson: Kid Lawyer" in the season one episode "Sonny With a Chance of Dating", and in the season 2 episode, "High School Miserable". She is the only sketch character that makes it into the spinoff series So Random!
- Susie was a little girl who often fell in wells in the recurring sketch "Gassie the Toot'n Pooch" in the season 1 episode "Battle of the Network's Stars", and the season 2 episode "Gassie Passes".
- Annoying Girl was a girl who randomly annoys people in the "Annoying Girl" sketch in the season 1 episode, "Tales From the Prop House".
- Moonmuffin was a customer buying a carton of eggs in the second "Check It Out Girls" sketch: "Check It Out! Our First Fight!"in the season 1 episode, episode "Tales From the Prop House".
- Beauty was a princess who often slept in "The Real Princesses of New Jersey" in the season 2 episodes "High School Miserable", and in the So Random! Holiday Special
- Announcer was a girl who announced that "Chad Dylan Pooper" stars in "MacKenzie Stalls" in the sketch of the same name in "The Legend of Candy Face".
- Jasmine was a girl who had monsters under her bed in "The Monster Under My Bed" in the So Random! Halloween Special
- Shelly was a young girl who got Joe Jonas for Christmas in the sketch of the same name in the So Random! Holiday Special.
Holloway is a ten-year-old that Zora was apparently dating before the episode "Promises, Prom-misses". They have since broken up.
Wesley was a guest star on MacKenzie Falls in the episode "Sonny With a 100 Percent Chance of Meddling". Zora is unsure at first whether or not she actually wants to go on a date with Wesley, but due to Sonny's meddling and pressure from her cast mates, she ends up going on date with him. After their date, Zora refers to him as her boyfriend, until she realizes that he only went on a date with her because of a misunderstanding between him and Sonny. At the end of the episode, Zora and Wesley are broken up and she has decided she wants to wait on romance for a while.